AUSTRALIAN SANDALWOOD OIL
* 100 % Pure Steamed Distilled & Certified
* 100% Australian Organic Certified
* FREE EXPRESS POST AUSTRALIA WIDE.
* All International orders shipped via ECONOMY Post (10+ Business Days).
PURCHASE this product via email inquiry only: firstname.lastname@example.org
SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL comes from the heartwood of the Santalum tree. Its use dates back over four thousand years, making it one of the oldest known materials used specifically for its exotic scent. It’s used in fragrances, cosmetics, meditative practices, and offers more skin-related benefits by itself than any other essential oil.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
* It’s a powerful fighter of bad bacteria and viruses. Traditionally, it is given as a treatment for the urinary tract and kidneys; aiding sore throat, chest infections, and bronchitis.
* It’s anti-inflammatory.
* It’s a natural calmative and relaxation agent. This makes it useful in slowing spasms, stopping cramps, and for treatment of insomnia and anxiety when taken internally. Also, try adding a few drops to your favorite massage oil to increase relaxation and soothe sore muscles.
* It helps scar tissue heal and fade.
* Taken internally, it’s a potent tonic that can soothe an upset stomach, help relieve gas, heartburn, or diarrhea, and help calm the entire digestive system.
* It aids the circulatory system when taken internally, and has been shown to possibly help reduce high blood pressure.
* It’s an immunological stimulant, and can help reduce swelling in lymph glands when applied topically to the affected area.
* It’s similar to androsterone and helps stimulate and regulate the reproductive system. For this reason, it has also seen traditional uses as an aphrodisiac.
* Diluted in water, it’s safe for use around the house (especially in the kitchen) to repel ants and other insects. This makes it an excellent alternative for otherwise poisonous sprays and traps.
* It’s currently being studied for its possible anti-cancer effects. At least one study, which used a 5% topical solution an hour before sun exposure, has demonstrated a reduction in skin carcinogens from Sandalwood application.
SKIN BENEFITS OF SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
Sandalwood essential oil helps soften skin by increasing and restoring its ability to retain moisture. It can be applied directly to the skin, although if you’ve never used it before or are particularly sensitive to essential oils, you may choose to dilute it slightly in some jojoba oil. Either way, it offers a whole host of benefits. It is powerfully anti-aging; it can relieve localized rashes, inflammation, and itching; assist in fading scar tissue; offer toning and astringent properties; help heal eczema and psoriasis; soothe acne and shrink pimples; reduce dandruff; and makes a great aftershave.In addition to applying it topically, try one of the following:
Steam Inhalation – Fill a large bowl or washbasin with steaming water, then cover your face and head with a towel and simply breathe. This can be helpful for respiratory issues and can assist with skin conditions that precipitate facially.
Dry Conditioning – Simply add a few drops to your dry hair after a shower or during the day. It can help restore moisture to hair and give your hair a soft shine.